This audio shows the intensity, power, and energy of some of Tchaikovsky's works.
1) Piano Concerto No. 1, Op.23 (1st Mvmt).
2)Piano Concerto No. 1, Op.23. (I made a mistake, it's the 1st Mvmt, not the 3rd).
3) Violin Concerto Op.35, Allegro Moderato.
4) Violin Concerto Op. 35, Allegro Vivacissimo.
5) The Nutcracker Suite Op. 71, Trepak.
6) The Sleeping Beauty Op. 66, Finale.
7) Swan Lake Op. 20, Lake in Moonlight.
8) Swan Lake Op.20, Neapolitan Dance.
9) Swan Lake Op. 20, Hungarian Dance.
10) Swan Lake Op.20, Mazurka.
11) Swan Lake Op.20, Wedding Dance.
12) Symphony No.4 Op. 36, Finale.
13) 1812 Overture Op. 49.
14) Capriccio Italien Op. 45.
15) March Slave Op. 31.
16) Francesca da Rimini Op.32.
Tchaikovsky demonstrated the Romantic ideals of color, emotional expressiveness, and dramatic intensity.
"Word, Tchaikovsky is an absolute genius. Passion and power, hard and soft, an orchestral balance beyond imagination, every piece as evocative as the last."